Professor Gabriel Ivbijaro was a guest speaker at the first World Happiness Virtual Agora on March 18th , speaking about ‘Bringing Dignity to Mental Health’. He highlighted global initiatives to promote dignity in mental health and remove stigma, so that no one need be ashamed to talk about their mental distress.
- RT @raj_psyc: A timely & helpful position paper from @WPA_Psychiatry Psychiatrists' responsibilities during the #COVID19 pandem… https://t.co/1c3qIQAY3L 2d ago
- RT @global_peer: The Global Mental Health Peer Network is looking to appoint #livedexperience representatives on its Country Executi… https://t.co/R4Whlfi8LT 6d ago
- @wendyburn @WPA_Psychiatry Dignity. Our research with people with lived experience shows that patients value above… https://t.co/v05fRYCY4i 3 weeks ago
- "35% of people in work describe their #mentalhealth as poor or very poor and are anxious about returning to work".… https://t.co/20b12M8ahb 4 weeks ago
- "Ambiguous loss" of routine under #Covid can cause #grief and #depression as much as a real loss. Thanks for sharin… https://t.co/NwSZZUUp4I 1 month ago
- #bethedifference #mentalhealth #dignity https://t.co/1V6k9aP9za 1 month ago