Professor Gabriel Ivbijaro was a guest speaker at the first World Happiness Virtual Agora on March 18th , speaking about ‘Bringing Dignity to Mental Health’. He highlighted global initiatives to promote dignity in mental health and remove stigma, so that no one need be ashamed to talk about their mental distress.
- @susanlawlor1 @StateofMindIre Congratulations on your journey @susanlawlor1 @StateofMindIre 2 months ago
- RT @Eddies84826528: @worlddignity @IvbijaroGabriel .. Please give generously to help those with mental health needs. Any amount will… https://t.co/YCnLKFbAlE 2 months ago
- @Eddies84826528 @Eddies84826528 how can we help? @IvbijaroGabriel 2 months ago
- RT @Ani5Ahmed: I am honoured to chair @WPA_Psychiatry President Dr Javed’s webinar.Seize the watershed moment of sea changes in… https://t.co/oksFdqaaZc 3 months ago
- RT @bearapy: Do you live an mental health condition? Do you want to use your story to help inspire others with their… https://t.co/vkJKwaIFyq 3 months ago
- #WorldMentalHealthDay #dignity https://t.co/fAI8zJkMyd 3 months ago