Congratulations to World Dignity Project President, Professor Gabriel Ivbijaro, on his appointment as Secretary General of the World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH). WFMH, a global NGO, was founded in 1948 to improve awareness and remove prejudice about mental disorders, and its values our closely aligned with ours. Professor Ivbijaro is a past President of WFMH.
- RT @kathryngoetzke: I am very delighted to speak on “Activating Hope in the Workplace and Beyond to Improve Mental Health for All” in t… https://t.co/ACLiaMX7CI 2 months ago
- RT @global_peer: WEBINAR: Thriving Despite #Schizophrenia Webinar Time: Mar 28, 2023 04:00 PM SAST REGISTER HERE… https://t.co/DPsRiUmi2i 4 months ago
- Congratulations @pchitsabesan https://t.co/vS7sNBmyw9 4 months ago
- #mentalhealth inequalities are even greater and must be addressed to protect #HumanRights and #dignity https://t.co/PRrElwlFi5 4 months ago
- RT @MHInnovation: Check out the updated #MHPSS briefing kit for responding to the #Turkiye #Syria #Earthquake disaster @mhpss… https://t.co/czyOMySGp4 4 months ago
- Terrific report #peer #researchers #livedexperience https://t.co/oVkCXprgid 4 months ago