To highlight the importance of dignity to those living with a mental health condition, the World Dignity Project will honor individuals and institutions that are making an outstanding contribution to fight for mental health and well-being for all, with equality of treatment and dignity in experience.
- RT @raj_psyc: A timely & helpful position paper from @WPA_Psychiatry Psychiatrists' responsibilities during the #COVID19 pandem… https://t.co/1c3qIQAY3L 2d ago
- RT @global_peer: The Global Mental Health Peer Network is looking to appoint #livedexperience representatives on its Country Executi… https://t.co/R4Whlfi8LT 6d ago
- @wendyburn @WPA_Psychiatry Dignity. Our research with people with lived experience shows that patients value above… https://t.co/v05fRYCY4i 3 weeks ago
- "35% of people in work describe their #mentalhealth as poor or very poor and are anxious about returning to work".… https://t.co/20b12M8ahb 4 weeks ago
- "Ambiguous loss" of routine under #Covid can cause #grief and #depression as much as a real loss. Thanks for sharin… https://t.co/NwSZZUUp4I 1 month ago
- #bethedifference #mentalhealth #dignity https://t.co/1V6k9aP9za 1 month ago