To highlight the importance of dignity to those living with a mental health condition, the World Dignity Project will honor individuals and institutions that are making an outstanding contribution to fight for mental health and well-being for all, with equality of treatment and dignity in experience.
- @Jsimnadler @Jsimnadler, some great researchers including @ChadhaAnt and peer researchers @kathryngoetzke &… https://t.co/GdT5oSbwrI 1d ago
- Thank you for supporting our research @kathryngoetzke and for your amazing work on #hope and #mentalhealth 1d ago
- Over 100 individuals shared their lived experiences of #mentalhealth services to co-create the first ever tool for… https://t.co/h8IkR6upGN 2d ago
- We support your call on @ghanagov @AtuaAnaba83 #dignity #mentalhealth #MentalHealthAwareness #Ghana https://t.co/4PZutcX6xW 2d ago
- RT @WPA_Psychiatry: Join us now in the symposium "Hot topics in working with service users and family carers" ➡️… https://t.co/RNpu5XVYY5 2d ago
- Don't miss this discussion! #livedexperience #MentalHealthMatters #Dignity https://t.co/nKrdxVPxp4 4d ago