To highlight the importance of dignity to those living with a mental health condition, the World Dignity Project will honor individuals and institutions that are making an outstanding contribution to fight for mental health and well-being for all, with equality of treatment and dignity in experience.
- #livedexperience is expertise. #dignity https://t.co/0insyaOAag 2 weeks ago
- RT @global_peer: Watch the recording of our webinar hosted earlier today, on #stigma in the #mentalhealth profession… https://t.co/PqDvQ0j5aR 2 months ago
- @kathryngoetzke Get well soon Katherine from your friends @worlddignity 2 months ago
- @EleniMisganaw @CMHLPIndia @WHO @ConsortiumAMARI @global_peer @CharleneSunkel @netshrink @Kaustubhjoag367 Many cong… https://t.co/9C2rbwVrdd 2 months ago
- RT @kathryngoetzke: Did you know? Hope is teachable. Join us in the Free Global Hope Challenge, starting March 1st.… https://t.co/6Ov3V0Hi4R 3 months ago
- RT @Ani5Ahmed: Great line up of speakers and good planing to have two half days. It allows us to do the clinical work whilst learn… https://t.co/Bb7rUWu9TE 3 months ago