To highlight the importance of dignity to those living with a mental health condition, the World Dignity Project will honor individuals and institutions that are making an outstanding contribution to fight for mental health and well-being for all, with equality of treatment and dignity in experience.
- RT @Eddies84826528: @worlddignity @IvbijaroGabriel .. Please give generously to help those with mental health needs. Any amount will… https://t.co/YCnLKFbAlE 2 weeks ago
- @Eddies84826528 @Eddies84826528 how can we help? @IvbijaroGabriel 3 weeks ago
- RT @Ani5Ahmed: I am honoured to chair @WPA_Psychiatry President Dr Javed’s webinar.Seize the watershed moment of sea changes in… https://t.co/oksFdqaaZc 1 month ago
- RT @bearapy: Do you live an mental health condition? Do you want to use your story to help inspire others with their… https://t.co/vkJKwaIFyq 2 months ago
- #WorldMentalHealthDay #dignity https://t.co/fAI8zJkMyd 2 months ago
- Move Together, Come together, Move the world #dignity #MoveforMentalHealth https://t.co/He3DdRhntm via @YouTube… https://t.co/0CAezVBjHW 2 months ago