To highlight the importance of dignity to those living with a mental health condition, the World Dignity Project will honor individuals and institutions that are making an outstanding contribution to fight for mental health and well-being for all, with equality of treatment and dignity in experience.
- RT @kathryngoetzke: I am very delighted to speak on “Activating Hope in the Workplace and Beyond to Improve Mental Health for All” in t… https://t.co/ACLiaMX7CI 8 months ago
- RT @global_peer: WEBINAR: Thriving Despite #Schizophrenia Webinar Time: Mar 28, 2023 04:00 PM SAST REGISTER HERE… https://t.co/DPsRiUmi2i 10 months ago
- Congratulations @pchitsabesan https://t.co/vS7sNBmyw9 10 months ago
- #mentalhealth inequalities are even greater and must be addressed to protect #HumanRights and #dignity https://t.co/PRrElwlFi5 10 months ago
- RT @MHInnovation: Check out the updated #MHPSS briefing kit for responding to the #Turkiye #Syria #Earthquake disaster @mhpss… https://t.co/czyOMySGp4 10 months ago
- Terrific report #peer #researchers #livedexperience https://t.co/oVkCXprgid 10 months ago