To highlight the importance of dignity to those living with a mental health condition, the World Dignity Project will honor individuals and institutions that are making an outstanding contribution to fight for mental health and well-being for all, with equality of treatment and dignity in experience.
- What #Chinese #employees want in a mentally healthy #workplace. Share your views in this NGO survey https://t.co/IxIwbyzGwY 2 months ago
- #livedexperience is expertise. #dignity https://t.co/0insyaOAag 5 months ago
- RT @global_peer: Watch the recording of our webinar hosted earlier today, on #stigma in the #mentalhealth profession… https://t.co/PqDvQ0j5aR 6 months ago
- @kathryngoetzke Get well soon Katherine from your friends @worlddignity 6 months ago
- @EleniMisganaw @CMHLPIndia @WHO @ConsortiumAMARI @global_peer @CharleneSunkel @netshrink @Kaustubhjoag367 Many cong… https://t.co/9C2rbwVrdd 7 months ago
- RT @kathryngoetzke: Did you know? Hope is teachable. Join us in the Free Global Hope Challenge, starting March 1st.… https://t.co/6Ov3V0Hi4R 7 months ago