To highlight the importance of dignity to those living with a mental health condition, the World Dignity Project will honor individuals and institutions that are making an outstanding contribution to fight for mental health and well-being for all, with equality of treatment and dignity in experience.
- @EleniMisganaw @CMHLPIndia @WHO @ConsortiumAMARI @global_peer @CharleneSunkel @netshrink @Kaustubhjoag367 Many cong… https://t.co/9C2rbwVrdd 3d ago
- RT @kathryngoetzke: Did you know? Hope is teachable. Join us in the Free Global Hope Challenge, starting March 1st.… https://t.co/6Ov3V0Hi4R 2 weeks ago
- RT @Ani5Ahmed: Great line up of speakers and good planing to have two half days. It allows us to do the clinical work whilst learn… https://t.co/Bb7rUWu9TE 3 weeks ago
- @WHO calls for ensuring #Mentalhealth services are part of universal #health coverage to support recovery from… https://t.co/k7PkCGaQzN 1 month ago
- @susanlawlor1 @StateofMindIre Congratulations on your journey @susanlawlor1 @StateofMindIre 3 months ago
- RT @Eddies84826528: @worlddignity @IvbijaroGabriel .. Please give generously to help those with mental health needs. Any amount will… https://t.co/YCnLKFbAlE 4 months ago