The World Dignity Project’s founder, Gabriel Ivbijaro, was humbled and delighted to be awarded an Honorary Fellowship from the World Association of Social Psychiatry (WASP), their highest honour. This honour would not have been possible without the support of his family, teachers, mentors and all the global mental health advocates who have collaborated with him on his journey. We are excited to share this honour with you all as we continue to strive to make dignity in mental health a global reality.
- RT @Eddies84826528: @worlddignity @IvbijaroGabriel .. Please give generously to help those with mental health needs. Any amount will… https://t.co/YCnLKFbAlE 2 weeks ago
- @Eddies84826528 @Eddies84826528 how can we help? @IvbijaroGabriel 3 weeks ago
- RT @Ani5Ahmed: I am honoured to chair @WPA_Psychiatry President Dr Javed’s webinar.Seize the watershed moment of sea changes in… https://t.co/oksFdqaaZc 1 month ago
- RT @bearapy: Do you live an mental health condition? Do you want to use your story to help inspire others with their… https://t.co/vkJKwaIFyq 2 months ago
- #WorldMentalHealthDay #dignity https://t.co/fAI8zJkMyd 2 months ago
- Move Together, Come together, Move the world #dignity #MoveforMentalHealth https://t.co/He3DdRhntm via @YouTube… https://t.co/0CAezVBjHW 2 months ago