The World Dignity Project’s founder, Gabriel Ivbijaro, was humbled and delighted to be awarded an Honorary Fellowship from the World Association of Social Psychiatry (WASP), their highest honour. This honour would not have been possible without the support of his family, teachers, mentors and all the global mental health advocates who have collaborated with him on his journey. We are excited to share this honour with you all as we continue to strive to make dignity in mental health a global reality.
- @Jsimnadler @Jsimnadler, some great researchers including @ChadhaAnt and peer researchers @kathryngoetzke &… https://t.co/GdT5oSbwrI 9h ago
- Thank you for supporting our research @kathryngoetzke and for your amazing work on #hope and #mentalhealth 9h ago
- Over 100 individuals shared their lived experiences of #mentalhealth services to co-create the first ever tool for… https://t.co/h8IkR6upGN 1d ago
- We support your call on @ghanagov @AtuaAnaba83 #dignity #mentalhealth #MentalHealthAwareness #Ghana https://t.co/4PZutcX6xW 1d ago
- RT @WPA_Psychiatry: Join us now in the symposium "Hot topics in working with service users and family carers" ➡️… https://t.co/RNpu5XVYY5 2d ago
- Don't miss this discussion! #livedexperience #MentalHealthMatters #Dignity https://t.co/nKrdxVPxp4 3d ago