The World Dignity Project’s founder, Gabriel Ivbijaro, was humbled and delighted to be awarded an Honorary Fellowship from the World Association of Social Psychiatry (WASP), their highest honour. This honour would not have been possible without the support of his family, teachers, mentors and all the global mental health advocates who have collaborated with him on his journey. We are excited to share this honour with you all as we continue to strive to make dignity in mental health a global reality.
- What #Chinese #employees want in a mentally healthy #workplace. Share your views in this NGO survey https://t.co/IxIwbyzGwY 2 months ago
- #livedexperience is expertise. #dignity https://t.co/0insyaOAag 5 months ago
- RT @global_peer: Watch the recording of our webinar hosted earlier today, on #stigma in the #mentalhealth profession… https://t.co/PqDvQ0j5aR 6 months ago
- @kathryngoetzke Get well soon Katherine from your friends @worlddignity 6 months ago
- @EleniMisganaw @CMHLPIndia @WHO @ConsortiumAMARI @global_peer @CharleneSunkel @netshrink @Kaustubhjoag367 Many cong… https://t.co/9C2rbwVrdd 7 months ago
- RT @kathryngoetzke: Did you know? Hope is teachable. Join us in the Free Global Hope Challenge, starting March 1st.… https://t.co/6Ov3V0Hi4R 7 months ago