The World Dignity Project’s founder, Gabriel Ivbijaro, was humbled and delighted to be awarded an Honorary Fellowship from the World Association of Social Psychiatry (WASP), their highest honour. This honour would not have been possible without the support of his family, teachers, mentors and all the global mental health advocates who have collaborated with him on his journey. We are excited to share this honour with you all as we continue to strive to make dignity in mental health a global reality.
- RT @kathryngoetzke: I am very delighted to speak on “Activating Hope in the Workplace and Beyond to Improve Mental Health for All” in t… https://t.co/ACLiaMX7CI 8 months ago
- RT @global_peer: WEBINAR: Thriving Despite #Schizophrenia Webinar Time: Mar 28, 2023 04:00 PM SAST REGISTER HERE… https://t.co/DPsRiUmi2i 10 months ago
- Congratulations @pchitsabesan https://t.co/vS7sNBmyw9 10 months ago
- #mentalhealth inequalities are even greater and must be addressed to protect #HumanRights and #dignity https://t.co/PRrElwlFi5 10 months ago
- RT @MHInnovation: Check out the updated #MHPSS briefing kit for responding to the #Turkiye #Syria #Earthquake disaster @mhpss… https://t.co/czyOMySGp4 10 months ago
- Terrific report #peer #researchers #livedexperience https://t.co/oVkCXprgid 10 months ago