The World Dignity Project’s founder, Gabriel Ivbijaro, was humbled and delighted to be awarded an Honorary Fellowship from the World Association of Social Psychiatry (WASP), their highest honour. This honour would not have been possible without the support of his family, teachers, mentors and all the global mental health advocates who have collaborated with him on his journey. We are excited to share this honour with you all as we continue to strive to make dignity in mental health a global reality.
- @EleniMisganaw @CMHLPIndia @WHO @ConsortiumAMARI @global_peer @CharleneSunkel @netshrink @Kaustubhjoag367 Many cong… https://t.co/9C2rbwVrdd 3d ago
- RT @kathryngoetzke: Did you know? Hope is teachable. Join us in the Free Global Hope Challenge, starting March 1st.… https://t.co/6Ov3V0Hi4R 2 weeks ago
- RT @Ani5Ahmed: Great line up of speakers and good planing to have two half days. It allows us to do the clinical work whilst learn… https://t.co/Bb7rUWu9TE 3 weeks ago
- @WHO calls for ensuring #Mentalhealth services are part of universal #health coverage to support recovery from… https://t.co/k7PkCGaQzN 1 month ago
- @susanlawlor1 @StateofMindIre Congratulations on your journey @susanlawlor1 @StateofMindIre 3 months ago
- RT @Eddies84826528: @worlddignity @IvbijaroGabriel .. Please give generously to help those with mental health needs. Any amount will… https://t.co/YCnLKFbAlE 4 months ago