The World Dignity Project’s founder, Gabriel Ivbijaro, was humbled and delighted to be awarded an Honorary Fellowship from the World Association of Social Psychiatry (WASP), their highest honour. This honour would not have been possible without the support of his family, teachers, mentors and all the global mental health advocates who have collaborated with him on his journey. We are excited to share this honour with you all as we continue to strive to make dignity in mental health a global reality.
- RT @MGMentalHealth: We're looking forward to this wide-ranging conversation, bringing together notes and perspectives on mental health… https://t.co/041xLpSUpo 2 months ago
- #Mentalhealth #dignity Congrats to @MHMattersHub on a great event https://t.co/ZCdIeqqyZR 2 months ago
- Register FREE for an amazing #Mentalhealth event November 25th and hear @worlddignity President @IvbijaroGabriel al… https://t.co/dxhs0nxw3i 2 months ago
- Congratulations @MatthBurkhalter and @ChadhaAnt on this important work for #health #equality https://t.co/PkDn7OqcDY 2 months ago
- @IvbijaroGabriel President of @worlddignity is speaking at this great event on November 25th at 10.20am GMT on 'Wor… https://t.co/3t7ngvWZrR 2 months ago
- #wmhd2021 https://t.co/XeCFpl6a1x 3 months ago