The World Dignity Project’s founder, Gabriel Ivbijaro, was humbled and delighted to be awarded an Honorary Fellowship from the World Association of Social Psychiatry (WASP), their highest honour. This honour would not have been possible without the support of his family, teachers, mentors and all the global mental health advocates who have collaborated with him on his journey. We are excited to share this honour with you all as we continue to strive to make dignity in mental health a global reality.
- #dignity #respect https://t.co/Kw4C41S13e 1 week ago
- #EndTheStigma https://t.co/AUX1ZagHoo 1 week ago
- RT @twogere: For people who experience a mental health problem, the shame and silence can be as bad as the symptoms themselves.… https://t.co/w5cAgyUKAE 1 week ago
- #stopthestigma https://t.co/iPoLFIv4e2 2 weeks ago
- Could not agree more @twogere #livedexperience #codesign https://t.co/NqegsGRIbf 1 month ago
- RT @twogere: As human beings, our health and the health of those we care about is a matter of daily concern. Regardless of our a… https://t.co/HdoSEMVrPG 1 month ago