The World Dignity Project’s founder, Gabriel Ivbijaro, was humbled and delighted to be awarded an Honorary Fellowship from the World Association of Social Psychiatry (WASP), their highest honour. This honour would not have been possible without the support of his family, teachers, mentors and all the global mental health advocates who have collaborated with him on his journey. We are excited to share this honour with you all as we continue to strive to make dignity in mental health a global reality.
- RT @raj_psyc: A timely & helpful position paper from @WPA_Psychiatry Psychiatrists' responsibilities during the #COVID19 pandem… https://t.co/1c3qIQAY3L 2d ago
- RT @global_peer: The Global Mental Health Peer Network is looking to appoint #livedexperience representatives on its Country Executi… https://t.co/R4Whlfi8LT 6d ago
- @wendyburn @WPA_Psychiatry Dignity. Our research with people with lived experience shows that patients value above… https://t.co/v05fRYCY4i 3 weeks ago
- "35% of people in work describe their #mentalhealth as poor or very poor and are anxious about returning to work".… https://t.co/20b12M8ahb 4 weeks ago
- "Ambiguous loss" of routine under #Covid can cause #grief and #depression as much as a real loss. Thanks for sharin… https://t.co/NwSZZUUp4I 1 month ago
- #bethedifference #mentalhealth #dignity https://t.co/1V6k9aP9za 1 month ago