Professor Gabriel Ivbijaro was a guest speaker at the first World Happiness Virtual Agora on March 18th , speaking about ‘Bringing Dignity to Mental Health’. He highlighted global initiatives to promote dignity in mental health and remove stigma, so that no one need be ashamed to talk about their mental distress.
- #livedexperience is expertise. #dignity https://t.co/0insyaOAag 2 months ago
- RT @global_peer: Watch the recording of our webinar hosted earlier today, on #stigma in the #mentalhealth profession… https://t.co/PqDvQ0j5aR 3 months ago
- @kathryngoetzke Get well soon Katherine from your friends @worlddignity 3 months ago
- @EleniMisganaw @CMHLPIndia @WHO @ConsortiumAMARI @global_peer @CharleneSunkel @netshrink @Kaustubhjoag367 Many cong… https://t.co/9C2rbwVrdd 4 months ago
- RT @kathryngoetzke: Did you know? Hope is teachable. Join us in the Free Global Hope Challenge, starting March 1st.… https://t.co/6Ov3V0Hi4R 4 months ago
- RT @Ani5Ahmed: Great line up of speakers and good planing to have two half days. It allows us to do the clinical work whilst learn… https://t.co/Bb7rUWu9TE 4 months ago