Professor Gabriel Ivbijaro was a guest speaker at the first World Happiness Virtual Agora on March 18th , speaking about ‘Bringing Dignity to Mental Health’. He highlighted global initiatives to promote dignity in mental health and remove stigma, so that no one need be ashamed to talk about their mental distress.
- RT @kathryngoetzke: I am very delighted to speak on “Activating Hope in the Workplace and Beyond to Improve Mental Health for All” in t… https://t.co/ACLiaMX7CI 2 months ago
- RT @global_peer: WEBINAR: Thriving Despite #Schizophrenia Webinar Time: Mar 28, 2023 04:00 PM SAST REGISTER HERE… https://t.co/DPsRiUmi2i 4 months ago
- Congratulations @pchitsabesan https://t.co/vS7sNBmyw9 4 months ago
- #mentalhealth inequalities are even greater and must be addressed to protect #HumanRights and #dignity https://t.co/PRrElwlFi5 4 months ago
- RT @MHInnovation: Check out the updated #MHPSS briefing kit for responding to the #Turkiye #Syria #Earthquake disaster @mhpss… https://t.co/czyOMySGp4 4 months ago
- Terrific report #peer #researchers #livedexperience https://t.co/oVkCXprgid 4 months ago