Professor Gabriel Ivbijaro was a guest speaker at the first World Happiness Virtual Agora on March 18th , speaking about ‘Bringing Dignity to Mental Health’. He highlighted global initiatives to promote dignity in mental health and remove stigma, so that no one need be ashamed to talk about their mental distress.
- RT @kathryngoetzke: I am very delighted to speak on “Activating Hope in the Workplace and Beyond to Improve Mental Health for All” in t… https://t.co/ACLiaMX7CI 8 months ago
- RT @global_peer: WEBINAR: Thriving Despite #Schizophrenia Webinar Time: Mar 28, 2023 04:00 PM SAST REGISTER HERE… https://t.co/DPsRiUmi2i 10 months ago
- Congratulations @pchitsabesan https://t.co/vS7sNBmyw9 10 months ago
- #mentalhealth inequalities are even greater and must be addressed to protect #HumanRights and #dignity https://t.co/PRrElwlFi5 10 months ago
- RT @MHInnovation: Check out the updated #MHPSS briefing kit for responding to the #Turkiye #Syria #Earthquake disaster @mhpss… https://t.co/czyOMySGp4 10 months ago
- Terrific report #peer #researchers #livedexperience https://t.co/oVkCXprgid 10 months ago