Professor Gabriel Ivbijaro was a guest speaker at the first World Happiness Virtual Agora on March 18th , speaking about ‘Bringing Dignity to Mental Health’. He highlighted global initiatives to promote dignity in mental health and remove stigma, so that no one need be ashamed to talk about their mental distress.
- Important advice for faith and other communities about respecting the inherent #dignity of all. #dignityexperience… https://t.co/aSBkbAxEZ1 3d ago
- RT @DrAdrianJames: @VoguePortugal Dear editors @vogueportugal I applaud your attempt to cover the severity of mental health. I deplore… https://t.co/gzCq0DEX6u 4d ago
- @LeadToday #dignity is a fundamental #HumanRight which is deserved from #Health systems by those with a… https://t.co/UmuOY2CkUd 7d ago
- End #Stigma. #dignity https://t.co/zLRQssfXeG 1 week ago
- "#mentalhealth is the pandemic within the #pandemic." #USA #MentalHealthMatters https://t.co/Pb0FIeqSLS 1 week ago
- RT @NAMICommunicate: NAMI’s 2020 National Convention is virtual and free! Join us on July 13 and 14 for the latest in mental health rese… https://t.co/hPA6VWWlpy 1 week ago