To highlight the importance of dignity to those living with a mental health condition, the World Dignity Project will honor individuals and institutions that are making an outstanding contribution to fight for mental health and well-being for all, with equality of treatment and dignity in experience.
- RT @NAMICommunicate: As the summer comes to an end, parents & children alike may be feeling anxious & overwhelmed due to uncertainties a… https://t.co/dLMHCEa4Uv 3h ago
- RT @NAMICommunicate: Successful mobile crisis units, which deploy trained professionals to respond to people experiencing a mental healt… https://t.co/Ez8DYCfoUb 2d ago
- RT @TheLancetPsych: "There is a greater issue at stake. It is a concern that 'global mental health' contains assumptions about knowledg… https://t.co/eUsKHZEXPi 4d ago
- RT @TheSADAG: August brings HAPPY news! SADAG is excited to launch NEW Online Support Groups. Groups meet twice a month & create… https://t.co/Ay3pTm7ktA 5d ago
- "82 percent of #teens are calling on America to talk more openly and honestly about mental health issues in this co… https://t.co/z94OmbkXoQ 5d ago
- RT @joe_karangwa: #Alerte ,Ce sont des réfugiés burundais du camp de #Nduta en #Tanzanie ,qui ont été blessés par des gens non encore… https://t.co/fiUZ1wwKiJ 5d ago