The World Dignity Project’s founder, Gabriel Ivbijaro, was humbled and delighted to be awarded an Honorary Fellowship from the World Association of Social Psychiatry (WASP), their highest honour. This honour would not have been possible without the support of his family, teachers, mentors and all the global mental health advocates who have collaborated with him on his journey. We are excited to share this honour with you all as we continue to strive to make dignity in mental health a global reality.
- Important advice for faith and other communities about respecting the inherent #dignity of all. #dignityexperience… https://t.co/aSBkbAxEZ1 3d ago
- RT @DrAdrianJames: @VoguePortugal Dear editors @vogueportugal I applaud your attempt to cover the severity of mental health. I deplore… https://t.co/gzCq0DEX6u 4d ago
- @LeadToday #dignity is a fundamental #HumanRight which is deserved from #Health systems by those with a… https://t.co/UmuOY2CkUd 7d ago
- End #Stigma. #dignity https://t.co/zLRQssfXeG 1 week ago
- "#mentalhealth is the pandemic within the #pandemic." #USA #MentalHealthMatters https://t.co/Pb0FIeqSLS 1 week ago
- RT @NAMICommunicate: NAMI’s 2020 National Convention is virtual and free! Join us on July 13 and 14 for the latest in mental health rese… https://t.co/hPA6VWWlpy 1 week ago