Congratulations to World Dignity Project President, Professor Gabriel Ivbijaro, on his appointment as Secretary General of the World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH). WFMH, a global NGO, was founded in 1948 to improve awareness and remove prejudice about mental disorders, and its values our closely aligned with ours. Professor Ivbijaro is a past President of WFMH.
- Important advice for faith and other communities about respecting the inherent #dignity of all. #dignityexperience… https://t.co/aSBkbAxEZ1 3d ago
- RT @DrAdrianJames: @VoguePortugal Dear editors @vogueportugal I applaud your attempt to cover the severity of mental health. I deplore… https://t.co/gzCq0DEX6u 4d ago
- @LeadToday #dignity is a fundamental #HumanRight which is deserved from #Health systems by those with a… https://t.co/UmuOY2CkUd 7d ago
- End #Stigma. #dignity https://t.co/zLRQssfXeG 1 week ago
- "#mentalhealth is the pandemic within the #pandemic." #USA #MentalHealthMatters https://t.co/Pb0FIeqSLS 1 week ago
- RT @NAMICommunicate: NAMI’s 2020 National Convention is virtual and free! Join us on July 13 and 14 for the latest in mental health rese… https://t.co/hPA6VWWlpy 1 week ago